August : 28
Daily Log for August, 28 of each year.
- 8:30am - Getting ready for the day, I been slacking on the daily journal entries because I been so backlogged with learning a bunch of random new things! We had to skip a hackathon recently because it felt very unrated and I just did not have the time for it. I suppose doing a couple hackathons back to back is not yet in my timeline, plus my sleep schedule has been taking a hit.
- 9:45am - Besides doing my morning trade setup, which includes selling weekly call options, I been thinking that I really need to start expanding out my time table and switch over to a more specific block time.
- 11:00am - Updating Astro to the latest version! Let us see if we are able to run the
- 9:35pm - Going to update the repository and make sure that we are able to run Astro at the latest version.
- 11:17pm - Okay everything was pushed through for this repo.
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. — Albert Einstein
- [ ]