July : 07
Daily Log for July, 07 of each year.
- 6:00am - After my early morning ritual, I figured it might make sense to do some updates across the board for various projects. I will push through some of the general updates and then sync the repo before I grab my mini-laptop.
- 6:30am - Pushing the sync command and taking a nice break from the house! Early morning touch grass sessions are so relaxing and fun, a great way to start the day.
- 8:00am - While I am in the zone, I am going to layout an effective game plan for myself to quickly do sprints in the form of post-it style issue tickets. I am thinking to compile almost every issue within KBVE, projects and sub-projects into one large kanban. The idea here should be within the scope of keeping each issue / task within the size of a post-it note, minus any technical debt, like links and resources. I should make it a habit of doing this at least once a month, with the idea of keeping certain issues open until they get downsized to smaller ones that can be referenced back to the larger ones? I am rambling a bit here while I type away, but I suppose that is the idea of the journal. Keeping written logs and then typing logs?! Ugh.
- 9:00am - As I am resting in my bed, hoping that I do not take a nap, I am thinking through all the small notes that I made and seeing how far I can push the kanban post-it game plan will be an interesting experiment.
- 9:20am - Created an issue regarding the A to Z of FinTech. I am going to try and keep dual set of logs, a bit of double accounting style with how I approach each unit within the kanban board.
- 10:22am - Quickly rolled a SPY $442 call for Monday , quick $50 and rolled 2 TSLA $270 put for $800. Completely forgot to do my Friday specials xD, dumped all that extra cash into O, for about 13 shares, which is another $3.30 additional monthly income.
- 10:30am - Twitch Mockup / Builder concept notes? Maybe that could be placed into a tools -> stream concept? Where we could generate a bunch of pre-built renders / concepts for people.
- EOD - n8n is a monster when it comes to debugging certain types of situations, but it seems that I was able to get the duplicate GitHub triggers resolved for now.
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. — Kahlil Gibran
- Resolve n8n bug.