August : 05
Daily Log for August, 05 of each year.
- 4:40pm - The first couple of Ubuntu GitLab actions had worked fine but a couple of the latter
- 6:45pm - All my chores are done and I believe it might be time for a couple quick league matches. I did some off the record journal entries because I wanted to take a bit of a break from the screen, so I will have to migrate them back to this md document. I feel like this is one of the only major drawbacks with doing a daily journal, it is trying to remember to take your physical notes and then convert them over to a digital format. I suppose the other side of it is realizing some of the notes are a bit stupid, but then again, even if they are a bit out of the norm, it might still make sense to document them.
- 6:49pm - Should I go AP shaco or another round of tank shaco? Hmm, I also think the two new skins are okay, they could have done a bit more with the effects, I feel like the animation game was a bit weak but that might be just on my end. About to hit that 2 million mastery, which is a bit scary to think about.
- 6:59pm - After I finish up the tag system, I should go back and refactor some of the media content, maybe that might give me a really good static API base to work with. One of the random ideas that I was thinking to add into the Discord music bot was to pull the json data for the YouTube content and basically play music from those tags? I could do a
musicbotspecific tag and extend it out? Hmm, I suppose how would I go about a duel tag search, so if object is on tag A and tag B? I guess this goes into the relationship style of tagging, such that, multiple entities could be linked via cross-tag. These are some questions that I have to think through as I build it out.
- 9:51pm - Seeing Futurama come back after being canceled over and over, I am surprised and somewhat glad the show is back… ugh again after being canceled? So far it is exactly the perfect balance of science and meme.
- 10:36pm - Going to sync the patch and preparing the next patch for tomorrow..
- 11:30pm - I should look into libraries that help the movement of the mouse, the two that I was looking at where pyHM and WindMouse, both could be combined into just one unique package? I suppose this would be something that we would operate under NodePy later down the line, in terms of automation as well.
Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. — Will Rogers
- [ ]