May : 17
Daily Log for 2023-05-17
- 8:00am - Need to get back onto the workout flow here in the states! Damn I have to stop being lazy, maybe for fun, I should make a GPS based alarm clock? The only way to turn off the alarm clock is by going to a specific GPS location. So instead of a snooze button, it would be the GPS location that would turn it off. This was a shower thought but I think it would be an interesting concept to build out.
- 11:00am - I been holding off too long for my Twitch stream, I think it might be interesting to bring it back up? Granted there will not be any viewers but it would great to record some of the games, specifically the gameplay, and maybe develop software that could parse through the data and grab unique clips? This could be extended out to other areas later down the line as well. Too bad that I am trash at league or the the content would have been great to watch haha.
- 12:45pm - Traveling to eye doctor and comparing it to the doctors office yesterday, this office is super old school. They keep all their records in files and take a rather long time to process their patients. From what I noticed, they could hire an extra person that would slowly transfer over their records to a hybrid-cloud, one where the data is stored locally and within 3rd party data warehouses. The time it took to get from patient to queue was around 15 to 20 mins, including the double checking of the records, insurance, forms, ect.. this could easily be scaled down to <5 mins.
- 1:15pm - I should start to create more issue tickets regarding what areas that I need to focus on, this way I am not all over the place. After going through all the issue tickets, I will get back into programming and then head over to the mall.
- 1:30pm - Oh I had another idea for the GPS based application, I could sync it with a map style, so that I could sync with others that might want to go to the gym or to the park. The other side of this would be to make it easier to automate the sync of activities, like going for a hike or going onto an adventure?!
- 2:00pm - The search on the main page was broken, going to go ahead and address that really quick. I think the style for the search can be improved later down, but for now, it would make sense to not over complicate things.
The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. — Blaise Pascal
- [ ]