August : 13
Daily Log for August, 13 of each year.
- 10:30am - I am trying to sign up with the Oracle’s cloud plan but been running into various issues. It was a bit messy but I am thinking that I might just reach out to their support and get it resolved from their end.
- 3:27pm - Changing the main background color of the KBVE’s homepage to a nice black color. I did not change the template’s bg-default to the black because I still want to use that blue but keep it a bit higher in the layer, so that it would utilized for certain actions in the future, like the dropdowns.
- 3:58pm - I am currently looking at this Ai Hackathon and thinking that I might either form a team or look for team mates that might be interested in forming an alliance where we could work on the said projects together! I will reach out to those that might be interested and see if I can find enough people that might be down.
- 4:05pm - Let me finish up the recovery page for KBVE and then I will shift back to the pocketbase setup. I will create a couple new tickets in reference to the current issues that I want to tackle, so that we can stay organized and make it a bit easier to handle.
- 4:27pm - It seems that SendGrid is rewriting the URL’s with the brandable URL? I am not too sure what this feature is exactly but it is causing some pain points in terms of the usability. I also know that I have only 100 emails per day to send, it would be a shame if I burn through all of those just trying to figure out this mess.
- 5:49pm - I started to work on the md and mdx structure for different applications and their issues. I will isolate the notes, journals and errors into three basic folders. This will help in the future as we expand the library of information.
If one does not know to which port is sailing, no wind is favorable. — Seneca the Younger
- LabLab Teams
- Pocketbase Notes
- KBVE Recovery
- KBVE Template Updates