July : 08
Daily Log for July, 08 of each year.
- 7:00pm - Late start to the PC neety life, had to touch grass.
- 7:30pm - Caffeine check! Red bulls, yup. Coffee, was drank before I even got home. Water? A gallon of filtered water, hopefully there are no PFAS chillin in there.
- 8:00pm - Going through all of the backlogs and then creating issue tickets for each one! The idea here would be to have about 50-100 issues that are pending, then focus on tackling as many of them as possible. A bit of a wave function style management per say.
- 11:00pm - I am cycling through almost 200 post-it notes and I am getting even more daily. I have to be very careful not to over extend myself and focus on getting the really basics out of the way.
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. — William James
- No Tasks for Saturday! Just chill and do as the gods’ will.