June : 22
Daily Log for June, 22 of each year.
- 9:00am - Time to look through the backyard and do some general upkeep. The lawn looks healthy but part of me wants to start replacing certain aspects of it. One of my dream concepts would be to expand the mint garden, to the point where there is a natural aura of mint that flows through the property.
- 10:00am - I should really think about placing a quick recipe onto KBVE for my amazing mint tea. Hmm should I go with a generic tea style and then build upon it? Maybe include various ways to show it off too.
- 6:00pm - I was a bit slacking on the note taking but there is a general flow of how I would want to improve upon that.
- 8:00pm - One of my side projects look like it is on the verge of failure. This is a point where it gets a bit tough, the letting go. Part of any project is knowing when it ends, when it stales and when it dies. Death and ending are two different concepts when I look at a project, with one being sudden and unexpected, while the other being a bit planned.
A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience. — Elbert Hubbard
- Mock / MVP Design of the Manga.