September : 14
Daily Log for September, 14 of each year.
- 6:45am - This might be the first time that Taco bell actually did not mess up my system! I think it might have to do with my increased intake in frozen veggies, a couple bags of peas, carrots and some other greens have been doing wonders. I feel great in the morning because of it.
- 8:40am - I need to find a way to clean the showers a bit faster, I am thinking of a micro-style solution where after you finish taking a shower, you could spray around a mixture of solution that helps? Or right before you shower, I know I like to run the water really quick for 30 seconds before it gets to the right temp, during that time period I could spray something down? This is a shower thought. Actually I used to eat oranges in the shower, maybe I could come up with an interesting blog post about it!
- 1:18pm - Sync the changes made in various websites into the central repository, this way we do not have to spent too much time migrating the notes between different repos.
- 2:07pm - The patch system needs a bit of an improvement when it comes to the automatic deployment and updating, I am thinking that it might be best to do a couple different branches and then see how it performs from that standpoint and then just do a final push to master, which would then create the new branch.
- 2:15pm - Adding automated sync test with the Auto-GPT and making sure that the plan is updated without having any issues. Afterwards I will update some of the backend features within the AutoGPT, I might just make a Dockerfile + compose for their whole structure, then finally stress test the whole eco-system a bit.
- 5:05pm - Still having a bit of trouble with the docker build but I am switching over to another side project while I wait on the docker notes to be pulled and updated. I am actually enjoying the dev space style that I am working in, it just needs a bit more of an improvement in terms of organizing.
- 10:04pm - Docker build seems to be working fine locally, now I just need to finish up getting the action system work as intended and then finally the automated deployment. This way all our updates would be in sync and we could work on Auto-GPT with a solid MLOps.
Instead of saying that man is the creature of circumstance, it would be nearer the mark to say that man is the architect of circumstance. — Thomas Carlyle
- - Docker Build for Auto GPT.