May : 25
Daily Log for 2023-05-25
- 8:00am - @h0lybyte I am going to have to sleep again, my brainfog is way too heavy. However the insane jump in stock value for $NVDA was wild! Watching some people turn 10,000% - 20,000% profits from trades has been insane to watch. So many lottery winners but I am sure that the price will crash a bit down once those contracts get exchanged and settle by next week.
- 9:00am - I was laying down on the bench and thinking about the future of $NVDA. The company will continue to benefit the most from the AI revolution, they basically got to ride the crypto wave and now are getting another jump from the mainstream push of mL
- 3:30pm - @h0lybyte Fixed up the journal a bit! I am thinking of making it so that there is just one entry per each day. This way when I keep doing the daily journals, after a year, I can always come back and see what I wrote in the past, basically a year ago! This is still a creative way to doing the journal, but I wanted to add my own twist and turns into the mix.
- 3:45pm - @h0lybyte Another concept that came to my mind was adding a bit of a visual novel abstract layer to each of the entries. So that instead of reading them all as a boring webpage, I could extend it out into its own unique journal. The only logical step afterwards would be to hide prizes, gifts and concepts into the journal entries for the fans/viewers.
The more light you allow within you, the brighter the world you live in will be. — Shakti Gawain
- Restructure Unity login API.
- Rebuild the journal entry format.