May : 22
Daily Log for 2023-05-22
- 9:00am - Getting ready for the markets to open and going to sell some weekly calls. I am currently looking to get rid of my $SPY at $415 and a couple hundred TSLA for around $200 this week. The premium for it all was around $1000 that I will collect for this trade, which I do not need right now, so I am going to put them all into $O, which ended up being around 16 shares. Those 16 shares will now make about $4.08? a month in dividends and if I include the cover on the $O shares, then its closer to around $4.25 a month. My goal for this year is to get $O to make around $1000 a month in dividends, afterwards I will try to get $STAG past $1000 a month in dividends.
- 11:00am - I am currently rebuilding the Portainer eco-system and having all my laptops and desktops connected to its edge system. The goal will then be to deploy web scrappers onto those edge containers as a test case.
- 4:00pm - Looks like my $SPY are going to get assigned today for $415 a share, which is fine because I will then write a $415 put and collect another premium tomorrow.
- 5:00pm - My docker eco-system on Windows has been running issues after a recent update and it seems to be because I also had rancher desktop installed. The rancher desktop had changed my default WSL settings to its own ubuntu instance, which had caused issues when docker was looking for its own instance. The solution was to remove rancher and all instances of WSL, then re-install docker again.
- 6:00pm - It looks like coolify does not automatically deploy the newest updates, thus I will have to find a way to setup an automated deployment or see if there is a custom plugin out there that could do it for me.
- 9:00pm - Taking a break, playing some league and watching Barry! The final season of the show is amazing, the plot thickens and overall its been an amazing show. NoNo Hank has been absolutely brilliant!
Think as a wise man but communicate in the language of the people. — William Butler Yeats
- Updating Portainer Eco-System
- Capital Refactoring for Q4 2023